BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

So yesterday...

Spent a night at Pyramid hotel with my sister..went to this Korean stall at Asian Avenue that is called "Ccozi & friends" . I've been wanting to try Korean food since long long time ago..but it was disappointing because it's not as good as i expected it to be! the taste and smell are rather weird than that of Malaysian cuisine. I guess my tongue is just not meant for Korean food..because i really can't take the smell and taste! I'd rather eat sambal belacan or cili padi than to eat kimchi! omg! after eating, me and sister just felt like vomitting and i got all dizzy and headache all thanks to the food! I'm serious k...no more Korean food for me please!





the Korean tea! tasted like chocolate though!


the "drinkable" soup!


the chicken skewer - the eatable and bestest among all


rice with the famous Korean beef! the smell is so strong!bluek...


kimchi fried rice!yucks..

us


i had a wonderful night! :)

0 comments: