BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Ain's brother's wedding reception at 3K complex

i just got back from the wedding reception with hana..only the 2 of us went because the rest of the gang have their own plans..quite sad but i had fun after all with the good food, cake and not to mention our camwhoring moments together as well! :) oh ya the bride and groom looked sweet together and the bride is so pretty ok..me and hana were like OMG she's so pretty and fair!haha..

me n hana! it's been so long since i last met dat gal!


with our goodie bags! we were so happy about it k! haha..


the edible 3-layer chocolate sponge cake! it is damn nice k!not too sweet, juz perfect!
me n hana were not ashmed at all to help ourselves with the cake since we found out that it is eatable!lol..


us posing with the beautiful cake!
i want my future wedding cake to be a 3-layer pure chocolate mud cake
with simple and elegant decorations so dat every1 can eat it.



us with the lovely bride and groom!may u guys live happily ever after!


my gals - ain n hana!


the best friends!


ain gave me 3 goodie bags cuz that time they still left lots of it..happy!


0 comments: