BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 25, 2008

kfc!

Guess what i had KFC during breaking fast! well maybe for you it does not mean anything but for me and my sisters it's different because my mum rarely buys fast food to eat because she does not like it so yeah she will only buy it for us once in a blue moon..we were like damn happy k!well maybe not us maybe it was just me..haha..i remember the last time i had KFC was during my training days recently..actually we ordered the hot and spicy chicken but i think they gave us the new spice flavor..the taste is way much better than i thought it would be!love it so so much because of the strong flavor of herbs and spices that goes well with the chicken..but surprisingly i did not eat that much today..maybe due to the extreme consumption of food yesterday at SHOGUN! haha... will blog about it soon when i get the pictures from Sem...another happy news is that my elder sis will be coming home soon tonight! I'm going out wit my bestie, Mabel and my sis tomorrow! *happy* :) but for now i'm gonna have to start doing my report and get it done quickly so that i can enjoy my holidays!till then, good night!

0 comments: