BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 28, 2008

26/9/08 (fri) - shopping at 1 utama

26/9/08 (fri) - shopping at 1 utama

cam-whoring session in the car before going off to 1 utama :P-





in the fitting room! ( cam-whoring with my new top ) love it so much!




after 1 utama, me n my sister's bf went to Sunway Pyramid to break fast there because my sis had 2 break fast at her friend's house..reached there just in time for breaking fast because we got lost after sending my sis off..wanted to dine at Tony Roma's but it was full house..was quite sad though! in the end, we ended up at Pappa Rich kopitiam..the food was tasteless..i was quite sad but no choice because i had to fill my empty stomach..there, we saw a teenage couple hugging and french kissing at the end corner of the kopitiam! we were quite shocked because i mean like hello it's a public place and it's a holy month..people go there to dine and not to see your live romance drama..huh..i wonder what is happening to the teenagers nowadays..after that, we went to Zen Cafe by Secret recipe to have our dessert!the mini mud cake is awesome i tell you!what a yummy cake to end up my day! :)

0 comments: