BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 27, 2009

Month of baking and Jacqueline's early birthday celebration!!

my mum has once again continues her interest in baking..
and because of that me and my sisters get to eat different cakes every weekend from now on..
and that makes me a very happy girl and oh I've gained some weight at last!


carrot cheese cake!


n dis is da healthy cheese cake!


and as for today, me and fen had celebrated Jacqueline's 21st birthday in advanced!
i went to college in the morning and waited until 9am
then straight away i went to Subang Parade to buy her present and birthday cake..
got what i wanted and then had to rush for class
as soon as the class ended, we headed straight away to Pyramid for lunch



her fav white chocolate macadamia cake from secret recipe!


da funny bday gal making her wish!





the present we got 4her which are 2 diff types of cheeses since she loves it sooo much!
glad she liked it! :)

the sisters posing wit their cheeses..lol..


me n fen wit Jacqueline's interrupting hand!haha..


us <3


0 comments: