BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 25, 2009

holidays??

it's been awhile since I've been here again..
too many things to be done + I'm lazy
I'm am so confused right now about my TIS report..
i think i should change my topic and just the entire report
but I'm just not so sure whether the new topic is better than now or maybe worse?
i hope i will get the answers to my questions immediately
so i can continue with the report and finish it immediately

on the other side, i just don't know why am i getting lazier by day now that I'm in my final term
it's been 3 weeks of playing around
i know i can't afford to be like this anymore or i will end up feeling regret for my entire life

on the happier note, me and mabel had met up with jamie last week..it's hard to see her nowadays as she has shifted to Seremban..


miss jamie!



we kinda wore like the same shirt again!

0 comments: